Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sasha McLaughlin ~ Senior Rep

     I walked out my door today and was met by a little drizzle in the air. Annoying, because I was hoping to do some senior pictures with Sasha. I had a few errands to run before we were supposed to meet so after each stop I would peek my head back outside to see if the sun had punched its way through the clouds. As four o'clock rolled around the sun was still hiding behind a big gray canvas but the rain had stopped. That was good enough for me, and the clouds were actually a nice little diffuser. Me, Sasha and her dad strolled through downtown Oregon City with Mariachi music providing the sound track, (it was Cinco de Mayo after all)  snapping a few shots here and there. We talked about music, photography, AP classes and I quickly realized that Sasha is one of those "they can do anything" people. The future awaits but her playful spirit allows her to enjoy the here and now. We should all be so lucky!



       
      If you or someone you know would be a good senior rep click here to read about the details. Once you've checked out the information there is also a link to the application which will get the process started.  

No comments:

Post a Comment