Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mari Petrous ~Senior Rep

                Glory Hallelujah!! The sun was shining today and it made for the perfect weather to capture my newest senior rep on camera. Mari’s family owns Jimmy O’s Pizza here in Oregon City. Not only is the pizza amazing but their salad bar is phenomenal, however Cami has informed me that their honey mustard dressing takes second place (Red Robin wins). There have been a number of times that I have strolled in to get lunch and ended up talking to one of the family members for a good hour. The reality is they are one of those families that truly care about what’s going on in your life. When they ask “How’s it going?” they actually want you to tell them the truth. So as I walked with Mari down Main Street it was like chatting with my sister. She told me about the mission trip she’s taking this summer to Mexico. Her church is taking a group of about 30 across the border to build homes for poverty stricken families. Pretty cool way to spend a couple weeks of summer vacation. I have no doubt it will be a life changing experience and while she’s sure to be touched by the stories and lives of those she serves; she will also bring strength and compassion to those on her team. Thanks for a fun afternoon Mari and I can’t wait to hear the stories of hearts reaching out and lives being changed!


No comments:

Post a Comment